Flexmetric — Two-Post Lift 10,000 LB. (4.5T)
Model Number: LSS2P10FCCT
The Flexmetric is a medium-duty commercial two-post lift, which is capable of safely servicing commercial vehicles in a range of sizes. This model offers a lifting capacity of 10,000 lb. / 4.5T and features standard three-piece front and rear arms.
- Steel components are wheelabrator shot blasted and acid washed before a double bake powder coat finish is applied.
Lifts Higher To Provide More Under-Car Work Area
- 70-1/2’” / 1791mm long cylinder stroke provides 76” / 1930mm lift without adapters with a maximum attainable lift height of 87” / 2210mm.
Flexible Vehicle Loading
- Flexmetric arm design uses three-piece offset front and three-piece straight rear lifting arms for optimum asymmetric and symmetric loading opportunities.
Reduced Installation Costs
- Field adjustable height and width can easily adapt to most installation dimensions.
Premium North American Components
- North American-made Monarch (Bucher) 2HP / 1.5kw power unit.
- 3/8”/9.5 equalizing cables
- 2” / 51mm ID hydraulic cylinders.
- Provide a longer, more dependable service life.
Reduced Vehicle Setup Time
- Acme screw drop-in style lift pads have a lowered height with rubber pad of 4” / 102mm
- Lift pads can be extended by 1-1/2” / 38mm, 3” / 76mm, or 6” / 152mm using nickel-plated drop-in adapters.
- The power unit can be installed on either column.
Quiet Operation of Less Than <75 Decibels
- Rubber mounting grommets reduce power unit noise.
- 11” x 2” / 279mm x 51mm rubber door bumpers are mounted on the face of both lifting carriages to offer car door protection and reduce door damage.