Liberator — Two-Post Lift 16,000 LB. (7.2T)
Model Number: LSS2P16
The Liberator is a medium-duty commercial service lift, which is capable of safely servicing commercial vehicles in a range of sizes. This two-post lift includes a North American-made power unit and air mechanical locking system with a regulator. It offers a lifting capacity of 16,000 lb. / 7.2T with 4” / 102mm pad height for cars & light trucks and features drop-in stacking adapters.
Built to Higher Quality Standards in North America
- Premium US-made Monarch (Bucher) 4HP/ 3 kw power unit.
- 3/8” / 9.5mm non-fatigue equalizing cables.
- 5”/ 127mm steel pulleys.
- 2”/ 51mm ID hydraulic cylinders.
More Working Room for Larger Trucks
- 120-1/2 ”/ 3061mm between the inside of the columns and 192-1/2” / 4890mm under the shut-off bar.
Stronger and More Stable Structure
- Single-piece columns 15” x 9”/ 381mm x 230mm up to 199-1/4” / 5061mm tall can be custom ordered to fit your building.
- Large irregular shaped base plate 17” x 31” / 432 x 787mm.
- Steel components are wheelabrator shot blasted and acid washed before a double bake powder coat finish is applied.
Lifts Higher to Provide More Under-Car Work Area
- The 72’”/ 1829mm long cylinder stroke provides 76” / 1930mm lift without adapters with a maximum attainable lift height of 85-1/2” / 2172mm.
Ease of Operation
- Positive air release mechanical locking system with stainless steel air cylinders.
- Includes a built-in air regulator / filter water trap.
- The power unit can be installed on either side.
Reduced Vehicle Setup Time
- Drop-in steel saddle style lift adapters can be extended in height with 1-1/2”/ 38mm, 4” / 102mm, or 10”/ 254mm steel adapters.
More Options to Choose From
- Available in a medium-duty to heavy-duty models ranging from 15,000 lb./ 6.8T to 20,000 lb. / 9.2T capacity
- Liberator models feature light to heavy non-sag arms and pad height between 3-1/2”/ 89mm and 5-1/2” / 140mm.
Contact our team for pricing and availablility.
With over 400 lifts in stock at all times, we’re ready to ship at a moment’s notice — and we always have the right lift for your specific needs. Our team is here with a welcoming personal touch, from the first communication to after-sale support.GET IN TOUCH