Dakota Asymmetric — Two-Post Lift 12,000 LB. (5.5T)
Model Number: LSS2P12CFA
The Dakota is a medium-duty, commercial two-post lift, which is capable of safely servicing commercial vehicles in a range of sizes. This model offers a lifting capacity of 12,000 lb. / 5.5T.
- Steel components are wheelabrator shot blasted and acid washed before a double bake powder coat finish is applied.
Lifts Higher To Provide More Under-Car Work Area
- 70-1/2’” / 1791mm long cylinder stroke provides 76” / 1930mm lift without adapters with a maximum attainable lift height of 87” / 2210mm.
Flexible Vehicle Loading
- Flexmetric arm design uses three-piece offset front and three-piece straight rear lifting arms for optimum asymmetric and symmetric loading opportunities.
Reduced Installation Costs
- Field adjustable height and width can easily adapt to most installation dimensions.
Premium North American Components
- North American-made Monarch (Bucher) 2HP / 1.5kw power unit.
- 3/8”/9.5 equalizing cables
- 2” / 51mm ID hydraulic cylinders.
- Provide a longer, more dependable service life.
Reduced Vehicle Setup Time
- Acme screw drop-in style lift pads have a lowered height with rubber pad of 4” / 102mm
- Lift pads can be extended by 1-1/2” / 38mm, 3” / 76mm, or 6” / 152mm using nickel-plated drop-in adapters.
- The power unit can be installed on either column.
Quiet Operation of Less Than <75 Decibels
- Rubber mounting grommets reduce power unit noise.
- 11” x 2” / 279mm x 51mm rubber door bumpers are mounted on the face of both lifting carriages to offer car door protection and reduce door damage.
More Models to Choose From
- Standard Flexmetric design with three-piece lifting arms, symmetric version with equal length straight arms, and choice of red or blue colours.
Contact our team for pricing and availablility.
With over 400 lifts in stock at all times, we’re ready to ship at a moment’s notice — and we always have the right lift for your specific needs. Our team is here with a welcoming personal touch, from the first communication to after-sale support.GET IN TOUCH