Ragtop Convertible — Two-Post Lift 9,000 LB. (4T)
Model Number: LSS2P9BP
The Ragtop Convertible is the base plate version of our Big Block Super Sport lift and another great choice for hobbyists and car enthusiasts. This two-post lift is the best alternative for full-rise lifting when your ceiling height is around the 10’ mark or lower.
Low Maintenance Problem-Free Design
- 36” / 914mm high pressure cylinders in each column with 1-1/4” / 32mm leaf chain assist provides 71” / 1803mm of lift height.
- Tough wheelabrator finished steel structure with premium double bake finish.
Flexible Vehicle Loading
- Offset Flexmetric front arms with longer, straight rear lifting arms for optimum asymmetric or symmetric loading opportunities.
- Low clearance lift arms are ideal for custom car repair.
Reduced Installation Costs
- Simple installation of three structural components plus arms.
- Includes wedge-style anchor bolts and shims.
Reduced Vehicle Setup Time
- Drop-in style lift pads have a lowered height with rubber pad of 4” / 102mm and can be extended by using anodized drop-in adapters.
- The power unit can be installed on either column.
Built to Exceed Industry Safety Standards
- Self-activating mechanical locks in each column every 3” / 76mm.
- Built-in flow control and velocity fuse hydraulic protection.
Auto Tech Certified (ATC)
- The Liftsuperstore thoroughly reviews all lift products with an independent panel of professional automotive technicians to ensure that they meet the customer expectations for quality and performance.
Premium North American Components
- North American-made Monarch (Bucher) 2HP / 1.5kw power unit, 3/8” / 9.5mm equalizing cables, cylinders, and hoses
More Models to Choose From
- Standard clear floor design for 12’ / 3657mm ceilings or choose the base plate style for 10’ / 3048mm ceilings.