Spacelogic — Platform Scissor Lift 14,000 LB. (6.4T)
Model Number: LSSSL14FD
The Spacelogic is a commercial platform scissor lift, which is capable of safely servicing commercial vehicles in a range of sizes. This model offers a lifting capacity of 14,000 lb. / 6.4T and features double-wall runways with Z-rails. Designed for precision wheel alignment or service, this lift is available with surface or flush mounted 203” / 5156mm long runways
Built to Higher Quality Standards
- Features North American-made premium Leeson 3HP / 2.2kw motor and HPI pump.
Superior Structural Strength Provides Longer Life and More Precise Alignments
- Non-flex double-wall runways with built-in Z-rail
- Heavy-duty 3” x 6.5” x 3/8” / 76mm x 165mm x 9.5mm wall tubular legs.
Premium Options and Accessories
- Built-in tire inflation hoses.
- Removable work steps.
- LED runway lighting.
- Premium, heavy-duty extended life HD jacking beams with a 5-year warranty.
Lower Maintenance Costs
- Steel components are wheelabrator shot blasted and acid washed before a double bake powder coat finish is applied.
- Zirk-style grease fittings at all hinge points.
Precision Leveling Feature Provides More Accurate Alignments
- PCB Control with linear transducers control level to within 5/32” / 4mm.
- The full adjustable floor mounted rack and pinion-style gear blocks allow for precise leveling.
Low Pressure Hydraulics Provide Longer Life
- 2” x 6” / 51mm x 152mm break-out cylinders allow the 25” x 4-1/2” / 635mm x 114mm ID cylinders to operate at <2500 psi under full load.
Designed for Greater Technician Productivity
- There are no obstructions between the runways or base frame.
- The lift rises 74” / 1880mm in 58 seconds with 20 locking positions.
- Built-in runway compressed air outlets front and rear.
More Models to Choose From
- Available in surface or flush mounted, alignment or service deck.
- Choice of floor-mounted console control or space-saving wall/floor mounted power unit with pendant control.
Contact our team for pricing and availablility.
With over 400 lifts in stock at all times, we’re ready to ship at a moment’s notice — and we always have the right lift for your specific needs. Our team is here with a welcoming personal touch, from the first communication to after-sale support.GET IN TOUCH
Drive-Off Ramp KitView Product
Basic Jacking BeamView Product
Built-In Runway Air Inflation HosesView Product
Rolling Waste Oil DrainView Product
Advanced Jacking BeamView Product
Runway Removable Work StepsView Product
Deck Filler PlatformView Product
Intermediate Jacking BeamView Product
Built-In Runway LED LightingView Product
Four-Post Side Mounting BracketView Product