Monza — Full-Rise Double Scissor Lift 9,000 LB. (4.1T)
Model Number: LSSDS9
The Monza is a full-rise, medium-duty scissor lift that is capable of safely servicing vehicles of a range of sizes. This model offers a lifting capacity of 9,000 lb. (4T).
Compact Design and Rugged Construction
- Small footprint takes up less bay space, while still allowing best-in-class weight capacities.
Versatility and Ease of Use
- Ideal for small compact cars up to light-duty trucks with pull-out extensions allowing ease of use on short or long-wheelbase vehicles.
- Single-cylinder with dual chambers keeps the unit level all the time.
Lower Maintenance and Less Downtime
- No electronic sensors or equalization valve
- Extra-large pins with accessible grease fittings
- Ideal equipment for high-duty cycle shops that require less downtime.
Built for Safety
- 21 locking positions ensure side to side stability.
- Eliminates the accidental lowering of the lift.
- Open front and rear construction with no tire bars or torsion rods
- Unobstructed access to the underside of most vehicles with 27”/ 686mm of working area between the superstructures.
Easy Vehicle Spotting
- Flat deck platform and spotting blocks allow quick set-up by the operator increasing bay productivity.
Low Profile Approach Ramps or Flush Mount Options
- Low profile ramp extensions allow for access to smaller compact cars while still allowing for heavier loads.
- The lift can also be flush mounted for the ultimate in productivity and space-saving bay solutions.