Pegasus — Four-Post Lift 19,000 LB. (8.6T)
Model Number: LSS4P19FDXL
The Pegasus is a medium-duty four-post service lift designed in North America to provide general automotive service to light trucks and other commercial vehicles. It offers a lifting capacity of 19,000 lb. (8.6T) and features double-wall runways with Z-rails.
Built to Higher Quality Standard
- North American-made Bucher 2HP / 1.5kw power unit.
- Steel components are wheelabrator shot blasted and acid washed before a double bake powder coat finish is applied.
Superior Structural Strength
- Provides longer life and more precise alignments.
- Non-flex double-wall 23” / 584mm wide runways with built-in Z-rail.
- Heavy-duty 10” x 8-3/8” x 1/4” wall / 254mm x 213mm x 6mm wall columns and 3” x 8-1/4” / 72mm x 210mm tube traverse beams.
Premium Options and Accessories Expand Capabilities and Service Life
- Stainless steel radius plates and rear steer plates.
- Built-in tire inflation hoses.
- Removable work steps.
- LED runway lighting.
- Premium, long-life HD jacking beams with 5-year warranty.
Lower Maintenance Costs
- Zirk-style grease fittings at all 1-1/2” / 38mm plated hinge pins.
- Runway under rear slip plates is open to prevent water and dirt from collecting.
- Thirty 7/8” / 22mm enclosed and plated steel slip-plate balls provide better support with minimal maintenance.
Extended Life Non-Twist Cable Design
- Machined steel nickel-plated 9” / 229mm pulleys with bronze self-lubricating bushings.
- Non-spin fatigue resistant 9/16” / 14mm cables are routed on double stacked pulleys (versus four stacked) to reduce stress and wear.
Low-Pressure Hydraulics Provide Longer Life
- 4”ID x 65” /102mm ID x 1651mm cylinder is mounted under the runway
- Cylinder uses a premium Parker seal and wear ring with chrome-plated plunger shaft.
Designed for Optimum Productivity
- Single point control with stainless steel cylinder air releases to engage 12 locking positions.
- Adjustable locking ladders 81” x 2-3/4” x 3/8” / 2057mm x 70mm x 9.5mm thick allow for accurate levelling.
- The power unit can be mounted on a front or rear column.
- Built-in runway compressed air outlets front and rear.
More Options to Choose From
- Available in two runway lengths of 210” (5334mm) or 238” (6033mm) with built-in wheel alignment or service deck.
- The lift can be ordered in red or blue colours.
Contact our team for pricing and availablility.
With over 400 lifts in stock at all times, we’re ready to ship at a moment’s notice — and we always have the right lift for your specific needs. Our team is here with a welcoming personal touch, from the first communication to after-sale support.GET IN TOUCH
Rolling Waste Oil DrainView Product
Built-In Runway Air Inflation HosesView Product
Four-Post Side Mounting BracketView Product
Runway Removable Work StepsView Product
Intermediate Jacking BeamView Product
Basic Jacking BeamView Product
Advanced Jacking BeamView Product
Deck Filler PlatformView Product
Drive-Off Ramp KitView Product
Built-In Runway LED LightingView Product