Spider — Mid-Rise Scissor Lift 6,600 LB. (3T)
Model Number: LSSMR66
The Spider is a mid-rise scissor lift with a compact design that is ideal for tires, brakes, body repair, and fast lube changes. This model offers a lifting capacity of 6,600 lb. (3T).
Compact Design and Rugged Construction
- Small footprint takes up less bay space, while still allowing best-in-class weight capacities.
- Only 78 3/4” / 2000mm wide x 86 1/2” / 2200mm long.
Versatility and Ease of Use
- Ideal for small compact cars up to light-duty trucks with pull-out extensions allowing ease of use on short or long-wheelbase vehicles.
- No tie bar or floor obstruction.
- Single-cylinder with dual chambers keeps the unit level all the time.
- No electronic sensors required on the lift.
Lower Maintenance and Less Downtime
- No electronic sensors or equalization valve
- Extra-large pins with accessible grease fittings
- Ideal equipment for high-duty cycle shops that require less downtime.
Built for Safety
- 5 locking positions ensure side to side stability.
- Eliminates the accidental lowering of the lift.
- Single point air cylinder lock release.
- Open front and rear construction with no tire bars or torsion rods
- Unobstructed access to the underside of most vehicles with 27”/ 686mm to 38” / 965mm of working area between the superstructures.
Easy Vehicle Spotting
- Flat deck platform and spotting blocks allow quick set-up by the operator increasing bay productivity.
Low Profile Approach Ramps or Flush Mount Options
- Low profile ramps 4-1/8” / 105mm collapsed height allow for access to smaller compact cars while still allowing for heavier loads.
- The lift can also be flush mounted for the ultimate in productivity and space-saving bay solutions.