Pegasus — Four-Post Lift 15,000 LB. (6.8T)
Model Number: LSS4P15FDXL
The Pegasus is a medium-duty four-post service lift designed in North America to provide general automotive service to light trucks and other commercial vehicles. It offers a lifting capacity of 15,000 lb. (6.8T) and features double-wall runways with Z-rails.
Built to Higher Quality Standard
- North American-made Bucher 2HP / 1.5kw power unit.
- Steel components are wheelabrator shot blasted and acid washed before a double bake powder coat finish is applied.
Superior Structural Strength
- Provides longer life and more precise alignments.
- Non-flex double-wall 23” / 584mm wide runways with built-in Z-rail.
- Heavy-duty 10” x 8-3/8” x 1/4” wall / 254mm x 213mm x 6mm wall columns and 3” x 8-1/4” / 72mm x 210mm tube traverse beams.
Premium Options and Accessories Expand Capabilities and Service Life
- Stainless steel radius plates and rear steer plates.
- Built-in tire inflation hoses.
- Removable work steps.
- LED runway lighting.
- Premium, long-life HD jacking beams with 5-year warranty.
Lower Maintenance Costs
- Zirk-style grease fittings at all 1-1/2” / 38mm plated hinge pins.
- Runway under rear slip plates is open to prevent water and dirt from collecting.
- Thirty 7/8” / 22mm enclosed and plated steel slip-plate balls provide better support with minimal maintenance.
Extended Life Non-Twist Cable Design
- Machined steel nickel-plated 9” / 229mm pulleys with bronze self-lubricating bushings.
- Non-spin fatigue resistant 9/16” / 14mm cables are routed on double stacked pulleys (versus four stacked) to reduce stress and wear.
Low-Pressure Hydraulics Provide Longer Life
- 4”ID x 65” /102mm ID x 1651mm cylinder is mounted under the runway
- Cylinder uses a premium Parker seal and wear ring with chrome-plated plunger shaft.
Designed for Optimum Productivity
- Single point control with stainless steel cylinder air releases to engage 12 locking positions.
- Adjustable locking ladders 81” x 2-3/4” x 3/8” / 2057mm x 70mm x 9.5mm thick allow for accurate levelling.
- The power unit can be mounted on a front or rear column.
- Built-in runway compressed air outlets front and rear.
More Options to Choose From
- Available in two runway lengths of 210” (5334mm) or 238” (6033mm) with built-in wheel alignment or service deck.
- The lift can be ordered in red or blue colours.
Drive-Off Ramp KitView Product
Rolling Waste Oil DrainView Product
Four-Post Side Mounting BracketView Product
Built-In Runway LED LightingView Product
Advanced Jacking BeamView Product
Intermediate Jacking BeamView Product
Built-In Runway Air Inflation HosesView Product
Deck Filler PlatformView Product
Basic Jacking BeamView Product
Runway Removable Work StepsView Product