Deuce — Two-Post Lift 10,000 LB. (4.5T)
Model Number: LSS2P10CFDCCE
The Deuce 10,000 lb. (4.5T) lift is our best two-post lift option for hardcore hobbyists and light-duty commercial shops. The heavier build quality and single-point lock release mean this lift can be used in high-frequency settings. The Deuce is an ALI-certified lift.
Stronger and More Stable Structure
- Both the Deuce and the Cobra GT are built up to 20% heavier than many competitors.
- The lifts are designed with heavier arms, columns, and carriages that provide the extra strength required when lifting long box medium-duty trucks.
- The low drive-over height also accommodates most cars.
- Steel components are wheelabrator shot blasted and acid washed before a double bake powder coat finish is applied.
Lifts Higher to Provide More Under-Car Work Area
- The extended lifting height (Deuce) provides 76” / 1930mm lift without adapters with a maximum attainable lift height of 85” /2159mm (82” / 2083mm).
Flexible Vehicle Loading
- Flexmetric arm design use two-piece, offset front and two-piece, straight rear lifting arms for optimum asymmetric and symmetric loading opportunities.
Reduced Vehicle Setup Time
- Drop-in style lift pads have a lowered height with rubber pad of 4-1/2” / 114mm and can be extended by using anodized drop-in adapters.
- The power unit can be installed on either column.
Built to Exceed Industry Safety Standards
- Single point mechanical lock release with locks every 3” / 76mm.
- Built-in flow control and velocity fuse hydraulic protection.
- Padded bar overhead shutoff prevents damage to higher vehicles.
Auto Tech Certified (ATC)
- The Liftsuperstore thoroughly reviews all lift products with an independent panel of professional automotive technicians to ensure that they meet the customer expectations for quality and performance.
Premium North American Components
- North American-made Monarch (Bucher) 2HP / 1.5kw power unit, 3/8” / 9.5mm equalizing cables, cylinders, and hoses
More Models to Choose From
- Optional Flexmetric design with three-piece front and rear lifting arms, a symmetric version with equal length straight arms, extended height 172” / 4369mm, and choice of red or blue colors.
Contact our team for pricing and availablility.
With over 400 lifts in stock at all times, we’re ready to ship at a moment’s notice — and we always have the right lift for your specific needs. Our team is here with a welcoming personal touch, from the first communication to after-sale support.GET IN TOUCH