Bi-Park Car Stacker — 7,000 LB. (3.2T)
Model Number: LSS26PRB1
Two-Level Storage Inside or Outdoors
The 7,000 lb. (3.2T) capacity bi-park is a compact double car stacker that lifts the car smoothly and quickly into position. The platform will accommodate the new generation SUVs, 4-wheel-drive vehicles, and low clearance sports cars. The galvanized platform structure is corrosion resistant and designed to prevent fluids from the upper vehicle dripping down on the lower one.
Low Maintenance Problem-Free Design
- Twin 70” / 1778mm stroke high-pressure cylinders mounted vertically in each column.
- Tough wheelabrator finished steel structure with premium double bake finish.
- Runway platform is hot-dipped galvanized steel.
- There are no lifting cables or pulleys required.
Compact Space-Saving Design
- Stores up to two vehicles in buildings with ceilings as low as 10.5’ / 3200mm.
- Designed to fit most standard garage layouts with a footprint as small as 103” / 2616mm wide by 143” / 3632mm long.
Greater Structural Stability
- Brake press formed columns 118” / 2997mm tall are reinforced with tube steel for extra strength.
- Floor mounted outrigger bars 65” / 1651mm long further support each column.
- A torsion-bar rack and pinion assembly engages the rack and aligns the platform so that the weight on the platform does not need to be balanced.
- The platform allows the car to be parked facing foreword or backward or to be offset side-to-side.
Safe Easy-to-Use Operation with Multiple Operators
- A push-button remote control pendant has an emergency button and a lockable activation key.
European Engineering and Design Expertise
- Omer Park has a long history of designing parking lifts for use around the world.
- Products are designed and built to commercial standards to be used by private citizens rather than repair technicians.
Vehicles Stored Both Top and Bottom are Fully Protected
- The large galvanized deck protects the complete footprint of the vehicle eliminating the need for drip trays or car covers.
Contact our team for pricing and availablility.
With over 400 lifts in stock at all times, we’re ready to ship at a moment’s notice — and we always have the right lift for your specific needs. Our team is here with a welcoming personal touch, from the first communication to after-sale support.GET IN TOUCH