Pegasus — Four-Post Lift 27,000 LB. (12.2T)
Model Number: LSS4P27FD
The Pegasus is a heavy-duty four-post service lift designed in North America to provide general automotive service to heavy trucks and other commercial vehicles. It offers a lifting capacity of 27,000 lb. (12.2T) and features double-wall runways with Z-rails.
Built to Higher Quality Standard
- North American-made Bucher 2HP / 1.5kw power unit.
- Steel components are wheelabrator shot blasted and acid washed before a double bake powder coat finish is applied.
Superior Structural Strength
- Provides longer life and more precise alignments.
- Non-flex double-wall 24” / 610mm wide runways with built-in Z-rail.
- Heavy-duty 10” x 8-3/8” x 1/4” wall / 254mm x 213mm x 6mm wall columns and 4” x 8” / 102mm x 204mm tube traverse beams.
Premium Options and Accessories Expand Capabilities and Service Life
- Optional front radius plate pockets.
- Built-in tire inflation hoses.
- Removable work steps.
- LED runway lighting.
- Premium 15,000 lb. / 6.8T jacking beams.
Lower Maintenance Costs
- Zirk-style grease fittings at all 1-1/2” / 38mm plated hinge pins.
Extended Life Non-Twist Cable Design
- Machined steel nickel-plated 12-3/4” / 324mm pulleys with bronze self-lubricating bushings.
- Non-spin fatigue-resistant 5/8” / 16mm cables are routed on double stacked pulleys (versus four stacked) to reduce stress and wear.
Low-Pressure Hydraulics Provide Longer Life
- 5”ID x 69” /127mm ID x 1753mm cylinder is mounted under the runway
- Cylinder uses a premium Parker seal and wear ring with chrome-plated plunger shaft.
Designed for Optimum Productivity
- Single point control with stainless steel cylinder air releases to engage 8 locking positions.
- Adjustable locking ladders 87” x 3-3/4” x 3/8” / 2210mm x 95mm x 9.5mm thick allow for accurate levelling.
- The power unit can be mounted on a front or rear column.
- Built-in runway compressed air outlets front and rear.
- Lifts 70-1/4″ / 1784mm from the floor.
More Options to Choose From
- Available in three runway lengths of 256”(6502mm), 297” (7544mm), or 333” (8458mm) with service deck or optional front radius plate pockets.
- The lift can be ordered in red or blue colours.
Contact our team for pricing and availablility.
With over 400 lifts in stock at all times, we’re ready to ship at a moment’s notice — and we always have the right lift for your specific needs. Our team is here with a welcoming personal touch, from the first communication to after-sale support.GET IN TOUCH
Rolling Waste Oil DrainView Product
Drive-Off Ramp KitView Product
Four-Post Side Mounting BracketView Product
Basic Jacking BeamView Product
Deck Filler PlatformView Product
Intermediate Jacking BeamView Product
Built-In Runway Air Inflation HosesView Product
Advanced Jacking BeamView Product
Runway Removable Work StepsView Product
Built-In Runway LED LightingView Product